THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS IN THE WORLD

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Entrepreneurship in 2011

So I read the first chapter of, Tim Ferris's book. The mobile entrepreneur. Very interesting
read. I will finish the entire thing before the week end's. Seems like he really did extensive research on the subject. I can tell we have alot in common. Adrian Quarless and Tim Ferris we think alike amazing.
I almost felt like this should be my book sitting on the shelf at Barnes and Nobles. Not in a a cocky way
but in a humble way. As to say you think these thoughts, why don't you get them out?
So I am in the process of doing alot of entrepreneurial projects. ( 1.Working on growing a small firm to millions  2. Involved in expanding a network marketing company, this is a GLOBAL project, 3.Working on finishing my book. 4. Reading on social media.....Taking advantage of this new wave as we head into the era of WEB 2.0 dominance

No comments:

Post a Comment